New Santa gig.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Cloudwalker, Jul 12, 2023.

1. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

I just got a Santa gig. It's playing Santa at a ladies club Breakfast With Santa. It doesn't happen until December, so I have plenty of time to do any preparation needed. While doing some research I discovered a company that sells Santa scents and I'm thinking about getting some to enhance the experience. The trouble is I can't decide which one, or ones, to use. They come in both cologne and beard elixirs, so it is possible to use more than one. The scents are below. Which do you think I should use?

CinnaClaus

Freshly grated cinnamon right from the sticks. True cinnamon scent like in Grandma’s kitchen during the holidays. Energizing and enticing aroma.

CocoaSanta

Warms with your skin to provide a rich creamy and sweet fragrance with plenty of cocoa. The soul yearns for chocolate. It’s the ultimate indulgence of life. One of Santa’s favorite beverages to have with cookies!

Mrs.C'sCookies

Fresh baked cookies out of the oven. Can you smell these buttery cookies and the vanilla frosting? Santa can hardly wait to have some!

NorthPineSanta

Clean and crisp balsam base. Reminds one of a wonderful walk in the northern woods with ice and snow in the air. A woodsy and earthy undertone with cold crisp mountain air to top it off. North Pole fresh!

SantaBaby

A fresh dry powdery fragrance to calm and sooth. This fragrance brings to mind warm skin and hugs with a hint of lavender. This scent can help lull small ones to sleep and instill a sense of safety and security.

SweetSanta

Freshens the spirit and invigorates the mind. The scent will have you remembering the holidays all year long with a twinkle in your eye. This fragrance will have children holding out their hands in anticipation of a candy cane!

GingerClaus

Freshly baked and decorated Gingerbread cookies bring memories of Christmas baking.

CiderClaus

Warm apple cider with a hint of fresh cinnamon sticks. A favorite warm beverage to enjoy during the cold winter months.

ChimneyClaus

Smoky warm crackling firewood. Special customer requested fragrance to use on Christmas Eve. Santa does come down the chimney after all!

CCSanta

Chocolate covered cherries just waiting to be bitten into! Simply delicious!

ElfDoodles

Everyone loves Snickerdoodles and these are made special by the Elves!! This scent is “fresh out of the oven” rich and yummy: caramelized cream, maple notes with rich sweet butter followed by scrumptious French vanilla, cinnamon and sweet sugary crystals.

ElfNoggin

The long awaited decadent seasonal holiday drink. Rich whole milk, heavy cream, eggs, creamy thick vanilla, cloves, and freshly ground nutmeg make this the perfect drink to relax by the fire after a long Christmas Eve trip.

2. tango

tango ... and you shall live ... Staff Member

This is where I wish a forum like this could transmit smells. I'd go for anything with cherry in it, but then I like cherries. Either that or wintry spices - cloves and cinnamon.

Very much unlike when I detail spending the morning running in the sun and the afternoon working in a sweaty room. Those are the days most people can be thankful the internet doesn't transmit smells....

3. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

Someone elsewhere mentioned that cinnamon can be an allergic trigger or a migrane trigger. Currently I'm thinking of Mrs.C'sCookies for the cologne North Pine for the beard elixir.

4. tango

tango ... and you shall live ... Staff Member

Cinnamon as an allergen? Haven't come across that before. Best stick with chocolate and cherries :)