Interesting Reading!

Discussion in 'Eschatology' started by Graceblest, Mar 25, 2018.

1. Graceblest

Graceblest Member

I have come across a couple of books that I have found very interesting that refer to the end times.
    Both actually deal with Russia and its position in the end times.

One actually is fiction, but it is so very close to reality of what is currently going on even now that could sound interestingly possible. It is by one of my very favorite authors, Joel C. Rosenburg. It is his latest, The Kremlin Conspiracy.
    Although this one is fiction, Rosenburg always come up with scenarios that are fast-moving and almost so prophetic as to be amazing!

The other is by Marl Hitchcock. It is Russia Rising. This one is non-fiction and is absolutely riveting in its amazing look at how Russia already is and will be playing into the last times. And I am only into chapter 3 so far.!

Just thought I'd share these because they have really made me think about how very close the rapture could be! They are available through most Christian book dealers. Both are also available through Amazon.com. Happy reading, folks!

Last edited: Mar 25, 2018
  2. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

I wish I had more patience for reading entire books. I love The Bible because I do not have to read it all at once (nor could I do so in a short amount of time!)

ProDeo likes this.