I tend to take Chick Tracts with a grain of salt but;

Discussion in 'Holy Rants' started by The Parson, Sep 29, 2020.

1. The Parson

The Parson Your friendly neighborhood parson Staff Member

I found this interesting.

2. tango

tango ... and you shall live ... Staff Member

I wonder what happens when they run out of participation trophies to hand out.

3. The Parson

I guess they'll have to hand out certificates. Very valuable, those certs!:confused:

tango likes this.
  4. Fenris

Fenris Active Member

Leftist rot has infiltrated the universities, Hollywood, the mass media, any everything pop culture. I fear for the next generation.

5. The Parson

Me too buddy. They're heading right into the plan book of the spirit of antichrist.

6. KingFisher

KingFisher New Member

In this Vid some college kids were asked if there was a difference between men and women. There's a lot of difficulty answering this question...from college students!

In this one a PragerU media person gets the cops called on him because he is there. On campus. With ideas. His ideas were terrorizing students was the reason for the call to police.

7. RabbiKnife

RabbiKnife Open the pod bay door, please HAL. Staff Member

I feel triggered.
    I'm going to my safe place.

8. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

If it turned out that (numbskull) college gal was not female I would be tremendously disappointed.
    Point being: Parade your assumed gender as a signal to the presumed opposite sex or presumed same gender?
    We are not in Kansas anymore, Toto!

Interview a babbling psychotic - get what you paid for.

Last edited: Oct 1, 2020
  9. teddyv

teddyv The horse is in the barn. Staff Member

Wasn't overthrowing the state an accepted idea? Well armed militia and all that. I'm pretty sure I've heard that from many a right winger.

10. RabbiKnife

The ability of the citizenry to be sufficiently armed to be able to effect a change of government, if political means failed, was the exact purpose of the 2nd amendment.

The founding fathers were crystal clear about that, as what they really feared was a federal government with a standing army like Britain's that could rule over the states and the people.

11. tango

My understanding (not being an American, so it's worth what you paid for it) was that the 2nd Amendment was about overthrowing a government that overstepped its authority rather than overthrowing a government because you voted for the other guy. Since the government seems to have pretty much thrown out much of the constitution in recent decades I can only assume that "divide and conquer" is the primary means they have used to avoid being overthrown. Either that or nobody really cares. Bread and circuses for the masses, and all that.

12. tango

13. The Parson

Oh, now that's priceless.

14. Fenris

Fenris Active Member

Brutal. But accurate, I'll allow it.

15. teddyv

teddyv The horse is in the barn. Staff Member

Read an article on this matter and sounds like "tempest in a teapot". What's so different from a movie that portrays a revolution or coup?

16. Athanasius

Athanasius Life is not a problem to be solved Staff Member

I mean, they don't need a course to overthrow the state; so much of humanities education these days is anti-Western, 'anti-Capitalist', and casts so much of what's good about the West (historically, and now) as fundamentally evil or having evil origins, that this is window dressing.

Fenris likes this.
  17. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Left or right. Apply the screws till someone starts shooting in earnest.

18. RabbiKnife

Factoid: ammo store near me has sold 750,000 rounds of 9mm ammo is the last 6 weeks

When the lid blows, it will be a massacre that makes Gettysburg look like a skirmish

19. The Parson

The days are what they are. Inevitability is not in question. The when it will happen is what we'll just have to wait for.

20. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Zactly!