Watcha doin???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Liquid Tension, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Lowbridge

Lowbridge Lev. 13:40. Clean head.

It does help, and I always try to down a giant glass of it before bedtime with that in mind. And may you never have any kidney stones--whoo boy. Somebody change the subject! :)

2. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

Just stopped back in the library after having my cars oil changed (I almost said "my oil" but knowing this crew that would have started no end of jokes). Discovered that they would also fix my cars AC so I had them price it out for me. They said about $1000, which is about what the other group that looked at it told me, but I trust these guys more. Don't have the money now (or at least the money that I'm willing to spend) but at least I know where to go. Trying to decide whether to go home and veg out or find something to do. Probably veg out, or fire up my computer and do some writing.

3. Liquid Tension

Liquid Tension No, it's NOT a fish!!!

Let's see......yesterday (Friday), worked from 5am-2pm. From there, went directly to the other side of the island (about a 2 hr. drive) to Waikoloa (in Kona) for a gig. By the time we got done playing, approx. 1000 people had filled the "bowl". When we left around 30 mins later, about 2000 people (and growing) were in the bowl to watch the Air Force jazz band.

Anyhoo, got back into Hilo around 9:30. Got home around 10 o'clock, ate and took a shower. Slept for about 1 hour, got up at midnight to go to work at 1am. Got off at 10am.

Now, getting ready to go to sleep and get rested for another gig tonight. Thankfully, it's close to home.

4. MinisterM

MinisterM New Member

Just watched two great soccer matches on TV

Time for the "honey-do" list

5. Dani

Dani You're probably fine.

Just had some fabulous homemade hummus.

Back to chilling with WoW.

6. Cloudwalker

Got an idea for a monologue for my I Knew Him series in church today. Will have to fire up the computer at home and write it up sometime this afternoon. (I'd do it here but the flash drive that I have the rest of the series on is in my computer at home :mad:).

7. Athanasius

Athanasius Life is not a problem to be solved Staff Member

Woke up at 5:30, secured a flat in Scotland, bought plane tickets, went golfing... Now I'm working.

8. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

Just ate homemade pizza with yellow bell pepper, mushroom and fresh spinach.

9. Athanasius

Starting a business, apparently...

10. Dani

Good luck! Hope yours does better than mine. I'm just kinda hacking away at it when I have time. Which isn't much. Maybe some day I can actually focus on it.

11. Athanasius

We'll see :D I'm going to try my hand at developing WordPress (and Ghost? Statamic?) themes. Having worked with a theme studio for the last four(?) years, and having seen them go through growing pains, and having learned what not to do, I think I have a good shot of doing something that will make a little bit of money on the side while I'm pursing my various degrees.

12. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Getting some prices for tires. I think the back tires are just about to give out on me.

13. Cloudwalker

About to go and do laundry :p

14. RabbiKnife

RabbiKnife Open the pod bay door, please HAL. Staff Member

Have been in a mediation since 9 this morning. Plowing very slowly, but plowing.

15. Dani

Almost weekend.

Made some deodorant today. Baking bread tomorrow.

16. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Deodorant and Bread. Interesting combination.

17. Cloudwalker

Dani, what type of bread. I love bread baking even though I don't do it very often these days. My family loves my pumpernickel and I have been known to make challah as well, plus crescent rolls.

18. Dani

Sourdough. Been working on a starter all week. Finally time to bake!

19. Lowbridge

Lowbridge Lev. 13:40. Clean head.

Did somebody say sourdough bread? Mmm.

:l:;

20. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

Just watched Where the Red Fern Grows and cried. :'( :'(