Watcha doin???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Liquid Tension, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Liquid Tension

Liquid Tension No, it's NOT a fish!!!

-SEEKING- started a similar thread on another forum we we're at, so I thought I'd do one here. ;.;.

Anyway, gotta love it when, I wake up in the morning with no plans for the evening, except tv and sleep. Just got called about an hour ago to do a last minute gig at a place we're normally at every other Thursday. So it's off to make music!

Oh yeah, no thread/post is complete without 0:0

0:0 0:0 0:0 0:0 0:0 0:0 0:0 0:0 0:0 0:0

And a few for good luck! ;D

2. Dani

Dani You're probably fine.

Just got done working. About to shut down this here PC and chillax for a bit before zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

And pie.

0:0

3. teddyv

teddyv The horse is in the barn. Staff Member

Just got home from dinner at my folks. Kids in bed. Now deciding what yet to do this evening.

4. Lowbridge

Lowbridge Lev. 13:40. Clean head.

Making music's fun.

5. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Just finished drinking some coffee. Getting ready for the day.

(Thank God is Friday though)

Went for a 16 mile bike ride last night with my brother and a friend. Windy and when we stopped at the halfway point, had to make it a brief stop. Those little bugs are vicious.

6. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

As soon as I get finished here at the library (my computer is out of whack and I can't go online with it) I'm going over to the gym and run a few other errands (such as check my PO Box). Thinking of going to the Rodeo either tonight or tomorrow night (possibly both).

7. RabbiKnife

RabbiKnife Open the pod bay door, please HAL. Staff Member

Watching the news about a shooting at a nearby courthouse.

I was there two weeks ago.

Glad I didn't have a hearing there this morning.

Deputy injured, shooter Tango Uniform. Note to shooter (deceased): Bullet proof vest will not stop 9mm slug to center of forehead at 15 feet.

Those folks know how to keep trial costs down.

8. Athanasius

Athanasius Life is not a problem to be solved Staff Member

Look at that, it's almost 13:30...

9. RabbiKnife

RabbiKnife Open the pod bay door, please HAL. Staff Member

13:30????

You should be loosening up with the 5 wood now...

10. Athanasius

Athanasius Life is not a problem to be solved Staff Member

I haven't actually hit a 5 wood in quite a long time :D

11. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

Waiting for a guest in my house to make "chocolate mousse" out of avocados, maple syrup, cocoa and almond milk. They eat vegan. If I don't go to sleep before I try some I will let you all know how this turned out.

12. פNIʞƎƎS

My daughter used avocado to make Key Lime Pie once. It was pretty good. Didn't taste like Key Lime Pie, but it did taste good.

13. Lowbridge

I can't think of avocados without thinking of the guac that comes with the Burritos Tipicos I typically order down at the local restaurante mexicana in town.

This forum needs a lip-smacking emoticon. OK, carry on.

14. פNIʞƎƎS

Suddenly I have an urge for Steak Fajitas with the Guac.

[​IMG]

15. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

[/quote]
    Another vegan recipe that may be attempted in the future is making fettuccine alfredo somehow with cauliflower..we will see about that.

SEEKING
    That looks soooo good!

Well the chocolate mousse didn't work out..BUT my daughter and I made home made re-fried beans tonight. We like to saute onions, red bell pepper and jalapenos and add them to the beans to bring em to life.
    They turned out really good..pretty spicy too! There is also one avocado left from the mousse experiment (I am now calling it) so I will be having bean and cheese something with avocado tomorrow.

16. hisleast

hisleast FISHBEAT!

Watching UFC and pondering existence.

17. Lowbridge

That looks rather fetching as well.

We go to our local Mexican place so much that one of the waiters there, Luis, jokes around with my wife (who doesn't know Spanish very well at all) by asking her questions about her order in Spanish all the time. He grins at her goodnaturedly the whole time, knowing she'll struggle. It started one time when she wanted to get the pronunciation right when she ordered, so I told her the proper inflections and such for "Fajita Quesadilla," which she parroted to Luis pretty well. You should have seen her face when he then asked, "¿Pollo o carne?" :D

18. Liquid Tension

Liquid Tension No, it's NOT a fish!!!

Didn't get to see the last 2 fights, but last nights UFC Fightnight had some really good bouts.

19. hisleast

hisleast FISHBEAT!

Diego Sanchez won a pretty controversial (my opinion) split decision against Ross Pearson in co-main event. I love Diego, but I'm still puzzling over that one.

Benson Henderson and Rustam Khabilov had a good battle, but Henderson put him away with a stunning punch combo against the cage which floored Khabilov. Benson was on top of him instantly, took his back, and finished by rear naked choke. Just a super precise finish. It was beautiful.

20. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

It would if it weren't for that terrible green stuff made from avocado.