Pray for Mike

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests and Praise' started by Cloudwalker, Feb 17, 2017.

1. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

Mike is a member of my church and has been heavily involved in our homeless ministry (Tue. through Fri. we give out bag lunches to the homeless that come in and let them take showers). Found out today when I went in (I work at the ministry on Friday) that he had gone into the hospital on Wed. After I got done I went to visit him. He is in intensive care and still unconscious. Talked to his daughters, who were there. According to them a heart valve that he had put in several years ago got infected and went sepsis. He is receiving antibiotics and his numbers are improving. The valve is still functioning and as long as that is happening they are going to work on the infection and wait on replacing the valve, which will need to be done eventually. Much prayer is needed.

2. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Prayers for Mike and his family this weekend.

3. TrustGzus

TrustGzus What does this button do? Staff Member

Same here, Cloud.

4. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Sorry to hear that Dave. Praying all goes well and quick.

5. Cloudwalker

Got an update from Pastor this morning. Apparently he has something behind the eye causing presser. Pastor was planning on visiting him later today.

6. Cloudwalker

Another update. Please keep praying it doesn't look good. He has a blood clot on the brain. They have had to put him on dialysis, which is hard on his platelet count. He is also a diabetic. He is now on total life support. They are talking about dosing him good with morpheme and hydrating him and then pulling the plug. Please continue to pray.

7. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Prayers today for Mike and his loved ones.

8. Cloudwalker

Particularly his daughters. They have a very hard decision ahead of them.

9. Cloudwalker

The decision has been made. They are, or have, moved him to a hospice facility near his daughters and are pulling the plug.

10. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

My gosh, hospice is dreadful. And this decision forced upon this family.

Praying today for them.

11. Cloudwalker

Our brother Mike passed at 5:45 PM Friday. No news about when a memorial service is going to be but there will be one and we expect the turnout to be large. Be praying for his family and friends. He touched many lives. Particularly among the homeless in our community. He was heavily involved in our homeless ministry.

12. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Prayers today for Mike's loved ones

13. TrustGzus

TrustGzus What does this button do? Staff Member

Precious in the sight of the LORD.

14. Cloudwalker

Next Wednesday at 7 PM is his memorial service. I expect a large crowd, particularly of the homeless, since he worked heavily with them and most of them knew him.