Having a shoutbox ?

Discussion in 'Suggestions and Comments' started by Asadullah, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Asadullah

Asadullah Member

I guess most of you guys would be familiar with the soutbox and what it is.. But let me explain a bit. A shoutbox is a little box that is present in mostly forums where people can have general chat. We just make a short shout about something usual to be discussed. In this way we can speak up with all the forum members at the mean time. There are some things for which we don't need to create a topic but want to speak about. For those shoutbox is a good idea. Here is an example of how shoutbox look like.
    http://uf-clan.vc-mp.net/ -> In this forum on the top right you'll find a ' shoutbox '. Only registered members have got the ability to shout. Having it here would be much better.

2. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Doesn't work well here. Conversations get lost. It's not the nature or the purpose of this forum.

3. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

We had one on a former incarnation of this forum. And Seeking is correct, it didn't work well here.

4. Asadullah

Asadullah Member

Ah, i see. As i am new here didn't know such thing existed. I could be wrong. !

5. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

You would have to have been around here for a VERY long time (as I have) to realize that we used to have one here. I've been working with The Parson for longer than either one of would care to admit. (About 3 or 4 incarnations of this board now, and counting)