God, I really want a bicycle...

Discussion in 'Humor' started by MommaJenny, Jul 6, 2017.

1. MommaJenny

MommaJenny Member

A little boy is sitting at his desk in his bedroom one day thinking about his upcoming birthday and the bicycle he desperately wants. He looks at the statue of Jesus he has on his desk and starts praying to God about the bike. He says, "God, if you make sure I get a bike for my birthday, I promise to help Mom with the dishes for a month." He stops and thinks and then says. "God, if you make sure I get a bike for my birthday, I promise to help Mom with the dishes for two weeks." He shakes his head and starts again, saying, "God, if you make sure I get a bike for my birthday, I promise to help Mom with the dishes for a week."

This still doesn't sound good to the little boy. He picks up the statue of Jesus, opens a desk drawer, and puts the statue inside. He says, "God, if you ever want to see your son again..." :D

Dani, Asadullah and Cloudwalker like this.
  2. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Well that escalated quickly.

3. Asadullah

Asadullah Member

lol that's quit funny. It reminds me of my little cousin who always used say me that please buy me a choclate, I will never ask you for bike ride anymore. But when got him, he still insists. :D

4. Dani

Dani You're probably fine.

5. San

San Guest

that's indeed really funny. I laughed very much. shared on social media as well. :d

6. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

Got the makings of a good lawyer.

7. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member