Watcha doin???

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Liquid Tension, Jun 5, 2014.

1. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

I might be able to do some lyrics if I was able to hear the music and had an idea of what you wanted. To bad you aren't in Central Florida. Would make things a lot easier.

2. wingnut

wingnut more than a conqueror

I am busy heading home after a rather quiet day at work. i am hoping to be able to watch some soccer tonight

3. Liquid Tension

Liquid Tension No, it's NOT a fish!!!

lol!

4. Athanasius

Athanasius Life is not a problem to be solved Staff Member

I'm... going golfing.

5. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Good afternoon everyone.

Just finishing up my lunch. Chicken, Black Beans and brown rice.

Slow day around the office.

Hoping the weather cooperates this late afternoon/evening so I can get in a bike ride with my brother.

Hope everyone else is having a SPECTACULAR day.

6. Athanasius

Just finished golfing.

7. פNIʞƎƎS

Wow. Were you on a tour?

8. Athanasius

The Kierkegaard classic...
    ...I golf every day.

9. Liquid Tension

Liquid Tension No, it's NOT a fish!!!

Got off of work a little under an hour ago. Just finished my "dinner" (yes, it's 10:51 AM as I type this). Gonna try and do some work on my e-commerce website in a bit then do some practice.

Oh yeah, and coffee.

10. teddyv

teddyv The horse is in the barn. Staff Member

Got back from the lake with the family a little while ago. Actually have to work ago tomorrow and Friday, then it's 9 days of camping.

11. פNIʞƎƎS

Sweet!

12. פNIʞƎƎS

Although I wasn't able to do a bike ride with my brother right after work, I did get one in a little while ago. The weather finally cooperated. Feel good.

13. Athanasius

It's to prepare for the unfortunate and ironic reality that once I move to Scotland, I probably won't have much time to golf for the next few years.

14. פNIʞƎƎS

Wow. And I can only imagine the awesome golf courses they must have there.

15. Athanasius

Yeah :D

...but right now, I'm calling estate agents for properties. Everything is applied for. EVERRRRRYTHING.

16. Cloudwalker

Heading out in a few minutes to see Jersey Boys. It's homework. One of the choirs I am in is singing a medley from that show, among others, and the director Tuesday gave us homework to go see it if we hadn't. Most of the others we are doing I have seen, or there's no opportunity to see.

17. Lowbridge

Lowbridge Lev. 13:40. Clean head.

I've already had one big ol' honkin' cup of coffee this morning, and I'm sitting here thinking I might be extra bad and have ANOTHER!

18. Cloudwalker

Coffee is the Devils brew. The term good coffee is an oxymoron, similar to military intelligence and honest lawyer. I get my caffeine the way the Good Lord intended, from Mt. Dew. I have a big glass of it waiting for me in the car (I'm currently in the library and they don't allow it here). I'll get back to it in a bit.

19. Lowbridge

Lowbridge Lev. 13:40. Clean head.

Oh, I enjoy the various greenish-yellow fizzes myself, sir, though not as much as I used to. And I live in constant fear of them kidney stones coming back...

20. Cloudwalker

I'll admit that I often drink Mt. Dew wanna be's as often as the real thing. I can always tell the difference but the are pretty good as well. Haven't ever had a kidney stone, possibly because I drink a fair amount of water as well and I've been told that helps.