War with North Korea?

Discussion in 'Controversial' started by devilslayer365, Aug 11, 2017.

1. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

So. Umm. Anybody think it's still likely Kim Jong-un will actually do more than just run his mouth at us? :rolleyes:

2. RabbiKnife

RabbiKnife Open the pod bay door, please HAL.

Hopefully we'll drop a MOAB in his open mouth and be done with it.

3. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

Is it just me or does the lame stream media like to continually commit fearmongering by trying to convince us we’re on the verge of nuclear war with North Korea and it’s all President Trump’s fault? First of all, the reason North Korea even has the ability to make nukes is due to President Clinton. He gave them money and a nuclear reactor.

Second of all, just because Little Fat Boy shoots off his mouth about how he will eventually be able to nuke us doesn’t mean he’s actually stupid enough to launch nukes at us. For all the DECADES Russia has talked big about how they could wipe us out in a nuclear war with their missiles, I have YET to hear of them launching even one at us.

All nations talk tough. All nations with nukes bluntly state, or at least imply, how they can wipe out other nations with their weapons. I think their leader is a turd, but I honestly don’t think North Korea is crazy enough to start a war with us, especially not a nuclear war. They know we’ll end it. Quickly. I’m just tired of the liberal lame stream media talking out their butts. Constantly...

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  4. teddyv

teddyv The horse is in the barn. Staff Member

China holds NK's leash. They've pretty much stated that is NK commits and aggressive act, they will not support or defend NK.

5. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

I’ve read that as well. Notice that China says if North Korea starts a fight with us they won’t get involved. To me, that implies if the United States pre-emptively attacks North Korea...China WILL get involved. That will be bad for the U.S. China is not somebody we need to be fighting against. If North Korea attacks us first, China will stand off to the side because they will see North Korea as being stupid for picking a fight with us. However, if we attack North Korea first, China will see us as the “evil aggressor” and will feel threatened and believe that we will go after them next. They will then get involved in the conflict. Guaranteed.

For all the talk I hear from some that the United States just needs to go in and take out North Korea “while we still can,” the sad fact remains that we are at a stalemate with them. They WILL develop nuclear weapons that can hit us. There’s absolutely nothing we can do to stop them.

Fortunately, though, I believe North Korea isn’t stupid enough to use nukes on us. They currently already have the ability to hit their enemy, and our ally, South Korea, with short range nuclear missiles. Haven’t heard of them using any. And they won’t. They know we’ll respond, especially since we wouldn’t take kindly to them nuking our ally and also killing numerous American troops stationed there.

Like I said, starting something with North Korea militarily will definitely lead to war between China and the United States. And it’s our fault that North Korea even has a nuclear weapon program. We gave them the tools they needed to get it going. Thanks, President Clinton...

Last edited: Nov 30, 2017
  6. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

So, umm, now that North Korea has nuclear weapons capable of hitting the United States, what’s stopping them from striking us preemptively like so many people have feared would happen? You know, the whiny (mostly liberal Trump-hating) Americans who were convinced that Trump standing up to Kim Jong Un was bad and that it would “provoke nuclear war with North Korea?” Why hasn’t there been a massive amount of radioactive mushroom clouds all across the U.S.? Could it be because Kim Jong Un isn’t as crazy or suicidal as people think he is?

Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  7. RabbiKnife

RabbiKnife Open the pod bay door, please HAL.

It's because we have the auto destruct codes for the chips that control their missile guidance systems.

devilslayer365 likes this.
  8. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

Ah, yes! I must have somehow overlooked that! pi-in-face

9. Blessed15

Blessed15 New Member

The North Korean situation is really sad. There are many people in that country living in poverty but the leader concentrates on power games. Resources being put towards weapons would be better used to uplift the lives of the N.K. citizens. Worse still, no one dares criticize him.
    He seems to be enjoying the attention of playing mind games with U.S.A. I very much doubt if he will really start a war because irrespective of whatever stance that China takes, the war will have terrible consequences for N.K.
    As for the way journalists report, do not be surprised, controversy is what sells the newspapers. If they do not add salt and pepper to the news, the papers will not sell.