Thanks and wisdom

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests and Praise' started by Mercychild, May 7, 2016.

1. Mercychild

Mercychild Saved by Grace

Its been a while since I posted here for several reasons. Since then I started a new job last month at our National cancer association and want to give God the praise for giving me such a special job where the work I do can help improve the life style of those who needs hope, inspiration and help. That is an awesome blessing to get paid to help others. So firstly, I give thanks to our Father.

Secondly I need prayers for wisdom. I was volunteering at rehab the last couple of months on a full time basis until I could find permanent employment. However not only do I know the regulars that goes there once a year for treatment, I only made a lot of close friends over the years. I have two very specific friends, one for whom it is too late and another who has been involved helping yet a second person overdose as per the article link below:

http://roodepoortrecord.co.za/2016/05/06/accusations-fly-after-death-in-rehab/?platform=hootsuite

This is my scenario, I started this new job and will be working very closely with members of this very same community, yet I have a lot of inside information which was not published in the news paper which is a very sensitive case as I know that drugs were smuggled in by the very same person who reported this at the papers. Yet, other than in the states, here one is innocent until proven guilty.

The Rehab is under investigation and threatened to be closed down because of this incident by our government. On the other hand this same rehab saved many lives from overdosing, including mine. Last year June, I was to be a statistic, but due to their helpfulness I pulled through.

I spoke to the guy who introduced Gloria (my girl friend who died) to heroin and he simply cannot see his fault in this.

The information I have is vital, but rehab cannot talk about it, due to patient confidentiality, but as an ex patient and volunteer I can speak up but fear that as soon as I open the can of worms, I will be involved whether I like it or not they will subpoena me to court and I feel it might be too much for me to handle at this stage. Maybe I should wit until most blow over, get a grip on what happened and then mail my input.

I do not know what I am hoping for. Maybe I am hoping that the information I have, that if the prosecutor is smart enough will use the loop hole in our law to prosecute Wouter who introduced Gloria to heroin.

Here is what I believe our standard as users should be. 1) Never introduce anyone to drugs as we have faced and lived with the consequences 2) we are equipped with the power of knowledge about the truth about drugs 3) it is our duty to share information to prospective users who asks us questions about drugs and give them the information we were not given in order t make a conscious decision. He did not do any of this. He had her use to feed his own selfish addiction.

I typed up the mail for the papers, but for some reason I feel uncertain whether this is the way to go, so for now I placed it on hold as I came to ask the opinion from Gods children before I do my own thing. Prayers regarding this will be much appreciated.

2. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

Will be praying. a;m;e;n;