Prayer for our household and a Praise, too!

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests and Praise' started by Graceblest, Jun 8, 2017.

1. Graceblest

Graceblest Member

Praise first! Not long ago, my husband totaled his truck. Praise God, He led us to a wonderful replacement, a van which I can also drive. The insurance was good to us, but we're still going to be making payments for the next 3 years.
    Now for the prayer request! We have also had 3 major plumbing breaks in the last month and are having to have ALL the plumbing replaced, UGH! Not only is that a huge expense, the plumber is pokey! He finally got started on Tuesday. Neither of us could have him work yesterday, but he was supposed to return today. Didn't happen. But he had told me Tuesday that all the stuff in the cabinets had to come out. I spent nearly all of last night getting it out! Now I have to place in the house to even eat!
    To top that all off, we did meet with a bathroom consultant at a famous place yesterday, and we did go over all the stuff that will have to be replaced in my bathroom. But she said that she thought the company had a rule that they cannot work on mobile homes. Ours is on a permanent concrete foundation with a crawlspace underneath.

Please pray!

2. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

Sorry to hear about all the problems you're having. I pray God gets you through it just fine. :)

TrustGzus likes this.
  3. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

Praying.

4. The Parson

The Parson Your friendly neighborhood parson Staff Member

As am I Gracey!

5. TrustGzus

TrustGzus What does this button do? Staff Member

Keep us updated, Gracey!

6. Graceblest

Graceblest Member

Thank you all so much for praying!!! Ok, here is an update. And it's good! The van is working great. We can both drive it, which is almost a miracle for me, because I'm so short.And even though the battery died a couple of days ago, the dealer came out, got it jumped enough to go into town and get a new battery for it, and replaced it himself. Although the warranty did not include a battery, the dealer did not charge us for it! They are Christian folks, and I am SO glad to have been doing business with them.

Now more good news. The plumbing is completely redone, as of today. Took quite awhile, but they finished early this afternoon. Part of the delay has been some very rainy weather.

We also think we may have found a contractor to remodel the bathroom! Hallelujah! He came out Tuesday afternoon for a preliminary look at things. One of the big issues is going to be the flooring, but he seems to feel that it might not be as bad gas we've been led to believe. He has a man who works with him and does the flooring. They will come out so the guy can look at the situation and give us some solid advice (I hope)!. In the meantime, we're looking at fixtures, tiles, showers ) I need a walk-in, wallpaper, etc. I may use some of the things we discussed with out first metting that with the folks hwo cold not actually do the work. Price checking another source before deciding for sure.

Just continue to pray that the Lord will provide the financial resources necessary! Thanks again, all, or your rpayers

7. The Parson

The Parson Your friendly neighborhood parson Staff Member

Well lookey there. Ain't God Good?

8. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

You and your's are always in my prayers.