Prayer for Mom_of_four

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests and Praise' started by Cloudwalker, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

Some of you might remember Mom_of_four at Bibleforums. She just posted the following.

mom_of_four

I really need prayer
    First of all, sorry that I haven't been on here in a long time. I have had so many things going on in my life in the last few months and it has turned my entire world upside down. As some of you know, my daughter (who is now 6) was diagnosed 6 months ago with mild autism & moderate anxiety. As a result of that, we have been having to pay for treatment for her (about 80% of which is NOT covered by any insurance). It has been a big financial burden. Our house (which we have had for sale for over 21 months) finally sold. We will be moving out of here in about 2 weeks. But, here is where our path is taking a turn....We had planned on buying another house closer to my husband's job. Because of the added expense with my daughter's autism treatment, we can not afford to pay a mortgage for another house. My parents have offered to let us live in a house that they use as a rental house. They have offered to let us to live there rent-free. Sounds perfect, huh? Only one problem - that is the same house that I lived in with my first husband (who cheated on me and left me for another woman). That is the same house that he abused me in every day for 9 years. That house is full of horrible memories for me. Every room in that house has several different bad memories. I even became suicidal while living in that house (due to the abuse). That was many years ago (I divorced my 1st husband in 2002). Right now, I see no other way around moving back there. I just need prayer to help to forget the abuse I endured there. I need to be able to live in that house in peace without being mentally tormented and have all of the abuse memories come flooding back. Please pray for me. And please pray for God to heal our little girl of her Autism & anxiety. Thank you.

2. teddyv

teddyv The horse is in the barn. Staff Member

That sounds like an awful decision to face.

3. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

Must be stressful. Praying now.