PRAY FOR TEXAS CHURCH MASS SHOOTING VICTIMS

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests and Praise' started by Graceblest, Nov 5, 2017.

1. Graceblest

Graceblest Member

This morning during worship service a gunman entered First Baptist Church in Sutherland Springs, Texas, killing at least 26, including the pastor's 14 year old daughter, and wounding arounc 20 more. Please pray for all those involved. This is a small congregation. Big impact!

2. TrustGzus

TrustGzus What does this button do? Staff Member

Terrible news. Our pastor prayed for them in our evening service.

3. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

Praying already

4. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

Horrible tragedy. What frustrates me is some people are trying to use the shooting to bring attention to political issues like gun control.

5. teddyv

teddyv The horse is in the barn. Staff Member

Happens every time. Nothing will come of it.

6. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

Those who have shown themselves to be violent toward human beings have no right to own a gun legally--
    What happened in my state within the last 3 weeks shows that those who have been shown to be violent, and even incarcerated-- can still prove they are monsters if given the opportunity.

7. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

In all fairness, there are already TONS of gun laws. Making more isn’t going to stop some psychopaths from getting guns, especially on the black market. From what I understand, the shooter was dishonorably discharged from the Air Force. That SHOULD have stopped him from getting a gun during a background check. However, somebody in the Air Force didn’t fill out the paperwork that was required and the discharge didn’t show up in the background check. So, it’s not always a matter of “needing more laws.” Sometimes it’s just proper enforcement of existing laws.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    Cloudwalker likes this.