Possible ministry opportunity

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests and Praise' started by Cloudwalker, Jun 9, 2016.

1. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

Be praying. The Administrative Assistant in our church is leaving soon. She is in seminary (almost finished) and is soon going to be taking over as the minister of a church. I have put my name, and resume, in as a replacement. Aside from me needing a job, I think that this might be a good fit for me. I am a trained, and ordained minister (though not ordained through this denomination, so they might not recognize my ordination, thought that doesn't make any difference in this case) and I am sure that I have what it takes to be able to handle the job. Plus, I already know the church. Annual Conference is coming up soon so they won't be interviewing until after that is over.

2. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

Nice. I wish you well with that. You seem like a decent enough guy. I'm sure you would do great at the job. :)

3. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Continuing to pray here for suitable employment opportunities for you, particularly this, which will put you into continuous service to the church.

4. Liquid Tension

Liquid Tension No, it's NOT a fish!!!

In my prayers. 8)

5. TrustGzus

TrustGzus What does this button do? Staff Member

You're hired. Oh wait...I don't have that authority. I hope you get it!!!

6. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

thank you TrustGzus. From your "mouth" to Gods ears. I need a job badly and I think this one would be an excellent fit.

7. TrustGzus

TrustGzus What does this button do? Staff Member

Sounds like it would.

8. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Praying for you my brother Dave.