Love of a woman

Discussion in 'Bards Corner' started by TomH, Aug 1, 2016.

1. TomH

TomH Well-Known Member

I often write of love. Usually based upon my love for Virginia.

How would I tell you of Virginia's love for me?

She would tell you that she never dreamed. At least she was unable to remember the dreams she had.

Except for one dream. Was always the same dream with only slight variations to the same theme.

In this dream, there would be the two of us as children. She was always the older one. I would be being abused by somone. She would run up and pull me behind her and either kick the persons shin, or punch them in the stomach, grab me by the hand and run away with me.

She would take me to this field of flowers and lay down with me. Pull me close to her and lay my head on her breast., caress my cheek and hum softly to me til I fell asleep.

I know this to be true.

There were times when we would make love then hold each while we fell asleep.

I would wake up at times during the night with her touching my cheek and humming. If I moved, she would shush me, hold,me closer and hum and touch my forehead and smile.

Oh dear God, how I miss that woman.

2. Dani

Dani You're probably fine.

Love this.

She was so fiercely protective of all she loved, and never afraid to fight.

3. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

This was truly touching and beautiful. Thank you for sharing those precious moments. That is one wonderful woman.

4. TomH

TomH Well-Known Member

This

5. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Love the picture.