Illuminatai: fact or Christian paranoia?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by devilslayer365, Jul 7, 2016.

1. ProDeo

ProDeo What a day for a day dream

Since I became aware of politics every American president has been called the anti-Christ. Being not aware yet I remember were I was and what I did when Kennedy was shot, maybe he was the exception to the rule?

Don't disappoint me now ;)

2. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

Well, duh. :p

3. Dani

Dani You're probably fine.

Hillary, hypothetically?

;D

4. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Mother of all elaborate conspiracy imaginings, the movement, if it could even be called that, was for all purposes a fractured, dead historical remnant by the 1800s, though minor variations are persistently manifested and heard of.

Freemasonry was (is) a stronger, more enduring, so-called secret society, rooted in many ancient traditions and replete with esoteric symbolism. But equally void of any meaningful reality, as it pertains to end times.

IMO.

5. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

I think the actual, final New World Order, as understood by believers in prophecy, will come in without a shot and will be in power before most even realize it.

Certainly, political power factions and national identities will play a role, but for the most part, the controlling authority will be universal in nature and seemingly above and beyond politics.

The over-arching, all-knowing bureaucracy will be electronic in nature, wielding the authority to block or, in effect, disenfranchise any individual, whether financially, civilly or otherwise.

6. tango

tango ... and you shall live ... Staff Member

I suspect it will come in with little to no conflict, and that it will creep in so people don't realise what's happening until it's too late.

In many ways I think things like the increasing war on cash and negative interest rates are the sort of thing that don't generate a lot of interest (aside from geeky people like me) but could potentially usher in a totally cash-free society which in turn could easily be a first step to controlling buying and selling. Of course when it's for the benefit of the people because it's all about cutting funding from terror groups nobody will oppose it, until they realise they can't buy or sell unless Nanny State approves. And once the system is in place it's a matter of time before bowing down to the beast becomes a prerequisite for your cards to continue to work.

7. RabbiKnife

RabbiKnife Open the pod bay door, please HAL. Staff Member

And barter would quickly thereafter be outlawed.

All we need to one substantial calamity.

For a great read, check out the book, One Second After, and its sequel, One Year After.

You'll start digging a bunker in the backyard.

http://www.onesecondafter.com/

8. teddyv

teddyv The horse is in the barn. Staff Member

Isn't bartering already subject to taxation?

9. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

I agree. A worldwide cashless society would make it easier to control what gets bought and sold. It would all be electronically controlled. If you refused to take the "mark," whatever that is, you will be, essentially, screwed...

10. RabbiKnife

Yes, but it is not illegal.

11. tango

In theory if you barter goods and services I believe you're supposed to declare the notional value of the goods on your tax return (that's my understanding of US and UK tax law). In practice when part of the attraction of barter is, like cash, that it's off the radar it's hard to see very many people actually doing it.

It's impossible to practically outlaw barter because if two people know each other and simply trade like for like there's no way to monitor it and therefore it's nigh on impossible to prove that a violation occurred. As long as you've got trust between the people the barter can easily be deconstructed into two unrelated gifts, and unless gifts are going to be outlawed the government would really struggle with that one.

12. RabbiKnife

I'm pretty sure the Nazis had laws prohibiting Jews from bartering with Non-Jews, and vice versa.

13. tango

They probably did, it's just a question of how to enforce them. If you've got two willing parties to a barter it only turns nasty legally speaking if an unhappy third party reports it and can prove it. Of course Jews living under the Nazi regime typically had bigger worries than whether or not they were allowed to barter.

14. RabbiKnife

You do it with the carrot and stick.

Everyone gets a Basic Living Stipend. If you are caught bartering, you lose it. Which means you starve. If you report someone bartering, you get another cupcake and a bottle of whiskey.

Worked for the Stasi and Gestapo.