Hey, y'all!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by MommaJenny, Jul 4, 2017.

1. MommaJenny

MommaJenny Member

Hi, everyone! I am a Christian woman who has never strayed from my beliefs, but I have certainly had my moments of straying from the flock. I am in my early 40s and for the past several years I have been following a much more faithful path and looking for like-minded people to discuss the various aspects and perspectives of our faith. I was raised to blindly follow the religion of my family, but now that I am taking the time to really read the Bible and talk to others, I see that this is a much more complex topic than I ever realized.

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone here. Happy 4th of July, y'all! :)

The Parson likes this.
  2. The Parson

The Parson Your friendly neighborhood parson Staff Member

Happy 4th and glad to have you here. Thanks for joining.

3. trevor

trevor New Member

hello i am not christian but happy to join the forum today.

4. teddyv

teddyv The horse is in the barn. Staff Member

Welcome!

5. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Welcome to the Forum MommaJenny and Trevor

6. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

Glad to have you with us.

7. Asadullah

Asadullah Member

Hello there,

Although I am not a christian thats why can't have religious chat. But some general chating could be made. Welcome here. !

8. Dani

Dani You're probably fine.

Isn't it, though? I applaud anyone who at least tries to get their brain around theological things. It's good that you're taking your time; you'll need all of it. Ha. :D

Welcome, and I hope to interact with you on the open forum! We can be a little ... uhh ... different ... because many of us have interacted with each other for years and are pretty comfortable around each other ... but we do mean well and don't bite (much). :cool:

9. San

San Guest

Hello, Glad to have you here. Welcome to PCIM!