Hello Everyone.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gracie, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Gracie

Gracie Member

Thought I would tell y'all a little about myself. My name is Shannon, I used the name Gracie because that's what my Pastor calls me :) I'm a sinner saved by Grace, and I love the Lord. I'm married to a wonderful man, that brought me back to the Lord and I've never been this content and happy in my life. I'm looking forward to talking about God!

Chuckz likes this.
  2. teddyv

teddyv The horse is in the barn. Staff Member

Welcome Gracie! Looking forward to getting to know you better.

3. Gracie

Gracie Member

Thank you teddy for the Welcome:) I love adding to my Christian Family, It's very nice to meet you.

4. TrustGzus

TrustGzus What does this button do? Staff Member

I see you're in Athens. Is our Parson your pastor?

5. Dani

Dani You're probably fine.

Welcome to the forums!

6. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

I already welcomed you on another thread but I'll do so here as well. Glad to have you among us.

7. Gracie

Gracie Member

Thank You All for the Welcome: -) And yes TrustGzus The Parson is my Pastor. a;m;e;n;

8. Cloudwalker

You have me curious. How long have you been going there? I visited there some time ago and am curious if I could have met you.

9. Gracie

Gracie Member

I've been at the Church for one year and four months. I'm married to Bartley,he said today he knew you. No we haven't met, but we would love to have you join us again soon: -)

10. Cloudwalker

Don't remember Bartley by name but would probably recognize him if I saw him. Would love to come up again sometime but probably won't happen soon. Say hi to Bartley for me, as well as everyone else up there. (And try and keep Parson out of trouble. I know that's a tall order, but do your best.)

11. Gracie

Gracie Member

Bartley is the one that lives beside the Church, and he he says hello to you. And I will tell everyone that you say hello as well. Yeah it's a hard job to keep Parson out of trouble but someone has to do it LOL.. But on a serious note, Parson and his Wife are such wonderful people and it is a blessing that I have them in my life a;m;e;n; No matter how long it takes you to come back and visit we'll be waiting, it will be a pleasure to meet you.

12. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

Welcome Gracie-- God is good.

13. Gracie

Gracie Member

Yes He is: -)

14. Timothy

Timothy Administrator Staff Member

You're right Cloud, somebodies gotta do it!

15. Liquid Tension

Liquid Tension No, it's NOT a fish!!!

Welcome to the asylum Gracie. ;.;.

16. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Welcome Gracie. Good to have you here on the Forum.

17. trevor

trevor New Member

hello shanon i am new also welcome to the forum.