Gift from Virginia

Discussion in 'Bards Corner' started by TomH, Feb 16, 2016.

1. TomH

TomH Well-Known Member

Gods gift

God gave me a gift today.
    He took my soul and placed it naked
    On a hillside.
    Then He commanded nature to perform a play for me.
    Down in the valley, my soul saw a lone willow tree,planted by a stream. And while I watched, a breeze began caressing it's limbs. Weaving in and out of the branches, causing the tree to perform a sensual dance. Then I heard the brook playing a rippling love song over the smooth stone. All the while, the wild grasses of the field tickling the bottoms of my feet.
    Then over the crest of the hill, a faint scent of honeysuckle caught my breath.
    For hours it seemed, I witnesses this aria of love being performed, with me being the sole audience. The sound, sight and aroma of natures lovemaking.
    Then above the willow, I saw meadow larks circling and calling. Soon followed by Hawks, the Eagles. Circling higher and higher, calling out as angels harking out Gods approval of such a pure act of love.
    As the Angels quieted and flew away, each in their separate direction, the sun set, basking the stage with Gods golden glow, allowing the silver of evening to draw as curtains.
    God lifted my soul and returned it here.
    The Spirit of God then whispered to me, the willow is your wife, and you are the breeze. She asked God the Father if He would give you this gift, so you could forever remember what your love was.

2. tango

tango ... and you shall live ... Staff Member

That's beautiful Tom, thanks for sharing it.

3. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Wow. Thank you for sharing with us.

4. Liquid Tension

Liquid Tension No, it's NOT a fish!!!

5. Graceblest

Graceblest Member

a;m;e;n;!!!
    That is truly magnificent! Thanks so much for sharing!