For my upcoming tests

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests and Praise' started by פNIʞƎƎS, Jul 26, 2017.

1. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Good afternoon all.
    Just wanted to ask for your prayers. About 2 weeks ago I started getting a tingling sensation in my chest. It's happened before when I was under some work stress, but usually went away after a day or 2. Now it's been around for almost 2 weeks. I just saw a cardiologist yesterday and she told me that the results of the EKG looked good, but she recommended I wear a monitor for a few days to see if they can capture what's taking place in my chest. And also in about 2 weeks I'm scheduled to do a nuclear stress test.
    Needless to say this has of course raised my stress level more than normal. So I'd really appreciate your prayers.
    And also tonight I'm doing a sleep test. Pretty much to confirm what I already know, that I have Sleep Apnea. So now I'll be sleeping while looking like Bane.

2. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Indeed! Will be praying.

3. The Parson

The Parson Your friendly neighborhood parson Staff Member

Hey, I know how stress effects the heart. I'll be praying.

4. RabbiKnife

RabbiKnife Open the pod bay door, please HAL. Staff Member

Will pray, bro.

Don't forget to practice for the distance and accuracy urine test...

TrustGzus likes this.
  5. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

Will pray for your stress to lessen (or ability to handle it in peace increased) AND for the tests to be administered and read properly.

6. פNIʞƎƎS

THank you for your prayers.
    All went well with the Sleep Test last night. In a nutshell, I do have Sleep Apnea and I will need to wear a CPAP for sleeping.

7. RabbiKnife

I have a friend that has the same issue and the CPAP was literally life changing. He had no idea how little sleep he was actually getting prior.

8. Athanasius

Athanasius Life is not a problem to be solved Staff Member

My wife has sleep apnea and refuses a CPAP machine. I also sleep with double hearing protection because of how loud the snoring is. Will be praying.

9. פNIʞƎƎS

Yes my wife has been sleeping with ear plugs for years. But I think it's time I get some treatment for this.

10. Dani

Dani You're probably fine.

Hubby has sleep apnea, and getting him on a CPAP was amazing for both of us. He struggled with it for a few weeks and now he loves, loves, loves it. He gets actual sleep and doesn't doze off any more during the day. He also doesn't snore and gets to sleep in the same bed with his wife. The forests are thankful as many trees have been saved.

Let us know how the test goes, but sleep apnea can cause a lot of issues, so it's possible that your body will function and feel better all the way around just by adding that CPAP to your life.

פNIʞƎƎS likes this.
  11. פNIʞƎƎS

That's exactly what I keep hearing and am hoping for.

12. Cloudwalker

Cloudwalker The genuine, original, one and only Cloudwalker Staff Member

I've been sleeping with a CPAP machine for so long I have trouble sleeping when I don't have it. Will be praying.

13. פNIʞƎƎS

Thanks Dave.

14. פNIʞƎƎS

Thank you all for you prayers. I've been wearing the heart monitor for a week, and today I had my stress test. Everything looks good with my heart.

Dani, TrustGzus and IMINXTC like this.
  15. RabbiKnife

That's what we wanted to hear!!!

פNIʞƎƎS likes this.
  16. פNIʞƎƎS

Yes indeed. Thanks brother.

17. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

Good to hear about your heart.

פNIʞƎƎS likes this.
  18. פNIʞƎƎS

Thank you Aaron.

19. Dani

Dani You're probably fine.

Wonderful. Stress and anxiety are no joke though. Take good care of yourself, Bro down south.

20. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

Good to hear your heart is okay