Finish The Sentence Game.

Discussion in 'Distractions' started by IMINXTC, Sep 21, 2017.

1. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Perhaps Scooby_Snax had something like this in mind:

To play, the poster strives to finish the sentence in progress in the last post, then to add his/her own unfinished sentence.

I'll start:
    First sentence:
    Micky looked uncharacteristically glum.
    Second:
    He had never before seen such

Scooby_Snax likes this.
  2. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

1. He had never before seen such disorganization.
    2. He had no idea where...

IMINXTC likes this.
  3. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Micky looked uncharacteristically glum. He had never before seen such disorganization. He had no idea where Sally had stashed his phone.
    He sighs: "Oh, if only I could...

4. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

Micky looked uncharacteristically glum. He had never before seen such disorganization. He had no idea where Sally had stashed his phone.
    He sighs: "Oh, if only I could take back silencing my phone to ignore her calls!"
    He goes outside to get a shovel when.......

5. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

He sighs: "Oh, if only I could take back silencing my phone to ignore her calls!"

He goes outside to get a shovel when a familiar yet muffled "Rhapsody in Blue" ringtone chimes mockingly from behind the fish tank. " Sure enough " Micky snarls, "Bubbles the guppie.."

Last edited: Sep 22, 2017
  6. RabbiKnife

RabbiKnife Open the pod bay door, please HAL. Staff Member

He goes outside to get a shovel when a familiar yet muffled "Rhapsody in Blue" ringtone chimes mockingly from behind the fish tank. " Sure enough " Micky snarls, "Bubbles the guppie.."

Just then, a man in a black and subtle blue pinstripe suit, a dark blue shirt, a snazzy blue tie, and dark Rayban's approached. He said...

7. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

Just then, a man in a black and subtle blue pinstripe suit, a dark blue shirt, a snazzy blue tie, and dark Rayban's approached. He said... "Alright, alright, alright".

The man in the suit then proceeded to open up a briefcase. He whipped out a.....

8. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

He said... "Alright, alright, alright".

The man in the suit then proceeded to open up a briefcase. He whipped out a FISA warrent.
    "You are hearby...

9. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

The man in the suit then proceeded to open up a briefcase. He whipped out a FISA warrent.
    "You are hearby served this warrant by the United States Government to seize any and all communication or recording devices, phone records or internet usage.

Micky just laughed out loud because he knew....

10. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

"You are hearby served this warrant by the United States Government to seize any and all communication or recording devices, phone records or internet usage.

Micky just laughed out loud because he knew the place was bare, aside for the phone behind Bubbles the guppy, and who would think to look there?

To his dismay, however...

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  11. Liquid Tension

Liquid Tension No, it's NOT a fish!!!

Micky just laughed out loud because he knew the place was bare, aside for the phone behind Bubbles the guppy, and who would think too look there?

To his dismay, however Zeus, Mickys half Chihuahua/half Bullmastiff dog came around the corner holding a..........

12. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

To his dismay, however Zeus, Mickys half Chihuahua/half Bullmastiff dog came around the corner holding a perfumed, somewhat tattered, leather valise, with a golden "S" near the lock.

The dapper g-man, revealing a shiny gold tooth, exclaims: "So, Micky...

Last edited: Sep 23, 2017
  13. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

The dapper g-man, revealing a shiny gold tooth, exclaims: "So, Micky..What's in the bag?
    Micky winked at Zeus, Zeus let out a massive howl and in the door walked..

14. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Micky winked at Zeus, Zeus let out a massive howl and in the door walked Sally with her entire gum-chewing softball team.

"Hyah Micky - hey, what...

15. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

Micky winked at Zeus, Zeus let out a massive howl and in the door walked Sally with her entire gum-chewing softball team.
    "Hyah Micky - hey, what time is the gig tonight?

Sally gazes at the gold toothed man a minute, strikes a statuesque pose, and asks...

Cloudwalker likes this.
  16. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Hyah Micky - hey, what time is the gig tonight?

Sally gazes at the gold toothed man a minute, strikes a statuesque pose, and asks: "Hey, Mistah, that wouldn't be your V-Dub van pawked under the tree, would it?

"My gawsh, Micky, those evil neighbors of yours...

Last edited: Sep 26, 2017
  17. Scooby_Snax

Scooby_Snax Rut-Roh

"My gawsh, Micky, those evil neighbors of yours keep going through our trash... are we celebrities or sumthin"?
    Zeus laid down chewing on an old bone, and the gold toothed man now off center of his goal...

18. IMINXTC

IMINXTC Time Bandit

Zeus laid down chewing on an old bone, and the gold toothed man now off center of his goal, guickly stumbled to the window and peered nervously through the slightly open drapes.
    Upon seeing his classic Volkswagon van actually sitting upside-down, like a dispatched insect, one tire spinning slowly, he jumped back from the window, and hoarsely grunted,,,