Do you believe Cannabis should be legal both for religious and non-religious standpoint?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ChristianInspiration, May 31, 2017.

1. teddyv

teddyv The horse is in the barn. Staff Member

It kind of seems strange to kill off your user base. I guess demand is high enough

2. RabbiKnife

RabbiKnife Open the pod bay door, please HAL. Staff Member

No one ever said these people were good businessmen.

3. פNIʞƎƎS

פNIʞƎƎS Connoisseur of Memes Staff Member

It's working for the fast food industry.

4. devilslayer365

devilslayer365 Wazzup?!

Yeah, I suppose there is some truth in this.

5. tango

tango ... and you shall live ... Staff Member

When my mother was terminal the doctor basically gave her a load of morphine to take home and use "as required". She didn't want to take the active step of committing suicide, she just wanted to make the pain go away until nature took its course. It wasn't like she was going to get better.

6. I feel the biggest worry in my mind is if you get strains laced with other chemicals, but the right types can be wonderous and beneficial to all, and for them to step in and interrupt that is rather silly, is my thought. Even if it is perceived as bad, as you said. It ultimately doesn't matter as it's your choice and your body, so one should be able to do what they want.

I feel the biggest worry in my mind is if you get strains laced with other chemicals, but the right types can be wonderous and beneficial to all, and for them to step in and interrupt that is rather silly, is my t
    It would kind of limit the group of people that will seek it whether it's legal or not, and in turn save lives. When on the street you never know what kind of strain an individual may get which could be rather harmful!

7. Athanasius

Athanasius Life is not a problem to be solved Staff Member

Untrue: even 'medical grade' marijuana can cause psychotic episodes, introduce holes in the lungs of its users, and so on. Our bodies are also 'temples', and ought to be looked after as such. I can do it, but should I do it?

8. I personally feel it depends the person. I have seen some that it can effect them in quite devastating ways and others that have almost had a miracle-like recovery. I feel it needs more research done on it but ultimately it should be an individuals choice.